Next Meeting?

yeah.... i was thinking about riding some trails up around jocassee. not horsepasture but some other trails nearby. theres about 60 miles of them...
I've done horsepasture. What other trails are up that way? Anything a little more hardcore than the gravel road that is horsepasture?

I've done horsepasture. What other trails are up that way? Anything a little more hardcore than the gravel road that is horsepasture?
haha yeah!! when you get to highway 11 and turn right like you are going to go to the windy road that takes you to horse pasture, there is a green gate on the left side of the road. it takes you to reedy cove lake and back over to mill creek road. i went just before the season ended last fall and it was really good. it was more 2 track than anything. i do remember one scary off camber hill climb with about a 100 ft drop. but its a lot more fun than horsepasture.
there is a pretty good bit of water on this trail so its pretty muddy in some places

haha yeah!! when you get to highway 11 and turn right like you are going to go to the windy road that takes you to horse pasture, there is a green gate on the left side of the road. it takes you to reedy cove lake and back over to mill creek road. i went just before the season ended last fall and it was really good. it was more 2 track than anything. i do remember one scary off camber hill climb with about a 100 ft drop. but its a lot more fun than horsepasture.
there is a pretty good bit of water on this trail so its pretty muddy in some places
Sounds like fun!!