New Year, Cold Beer

Alright well school is just about to start and that means its time to do some wheelin.

But first we need a count on who's **** is ready and who's is fubard.

Lets make this a good one.

Ill start. Jeep is driving but needs a traction bar and a rear axle housing. Weekends worth of work and a paycheck should do the trick :smokin:

Jeep is getting a 4 link now. Should be done within a couple days. After that Im not sure but I think one of my unit bearings is fried up front so need to find another.

Jeep is getting a 4 link now. Should be done within a couple days. After that Im not sure but I think one of my unit bearings is fried up front so need to find another.
I have one if you need it.

I've got the taco for time being and plan on putting some trail miles on her this year until the Jeeps back in service. The jeep finally has axles, i just need to get them under it, both have brackets, rears need tweaking then for me to 4link it and then all the other **** that needs done for it to be wheeling, and i too need to find a job.

Haha joe that would be a heck of a trip. Brooks im ready. Casey and david helped me out a bunch last night and we got the jeep running just in time for me to drive to class the first day. The niner is ready to wheel again.

gears and locker are here!!! just waiting on my blazeland kit to come in along with my new sky kit!! my refund check has been great lol. anyone wanna help do some ifs work? (BEER may be involved). the yotas gonna go HAM by Rocktober fest.

Hey guys. Im new to the club (the freshman with the sport trac). Any tire shops around campus... valve stems need replacing. Also might need to look at the tranny. its shifting weird and the engine light is on