Mountain Bikers Trip

so what kind of riding are yall expecting, I know some of yall do some xc, but then robbie is asking for north shore style stuff.

Can we tentatively say March 23rd? That would be a perfect time in pisgah, we used to go for spring break around that time every year.

Do yall want to do a weekend trip, day trip? opinions?

Pisgah would be best in a 2 day trip at least. Fats we could a few trails in a day.

I say a weekend would work for me. That way we could get in a good bit of riding even if we just do like all day sat and 1/2 day Sunday or something. I'm sure that would about kill me anyways.

If needed I could drive my dads f150 up or bring a trailer to throw all the bikes in if we were to do some type of shuttle. Take it back to the old fire tower days Jimbo.

I say a weekend would work for me. That way we could get in a good bit of riding even if we just do like all day sat and 1/2 day Sunday or something. I'm sure that would about kill me anyways.

If needed I could drive my dads f150 up or bring a trailer to throw all the bikes in if we were to do some type of shuttle. Take it back to the old fire tower days Jimbo.
in a standard pickup bed you can fit around 6 bikes out the back. I doubt we have more people than that.

We need to go ride Paris mt. Easy to do a fat man shuttle
I'm down. Need to grab my helmet from abvul next time i make my way there and i'll be ready. Although with my ghetto'd singlespeed set up i can't climb to much with it without popping the chain off.

I bought my bike from Jensonusa and have bought parts from there and pricepoint before. They both seem to be very good price wise.

FATS is local to me but I haven't ridden in a while. First I was just being lazy and none of my friends wanted to ride, but more recently I'm recovering from back surgery. I'm ready to get back in the saddle soon but no way I could keep up in my current condition. The trails are great and can offer completely different experience depending on which direction you ride each one.