Landons Jeep Page

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Landon Derrick is a kid from the Chapin area who was diagnosed with a brain tumor in 2015 and has had several brain surgeries. He loves jeeps, and a group out of Tennessee is putting together a convoy that will end in Chapin. If you're on FB, search for Landons Jeep Page and join the group.

Event July 7th:
https://www.facebook.com/events/621531841529996/?ti=as

I plan to send him a little care package, club shirt, stickers, etc. I may wait until after the May 21st meeting if anyone wants to include something else. I may go through my sticker stash and send some random vendor stickers I've accumulated over the years too.

I'll post more details about the convoy as it's announced.

Last edited:
I just got my jeep parking pass for the infield, they are limiting it to 500 and there is only a 122 left, you need to get it fast if you are planning on going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got this email from them.
Hi Jeff,*

Thank you so much for registering for Landon’s Jeep Jamboree with Curing Kids Cancer! I was reaching out to see if you would like to park with a specific Jeep club. If so, please respond by*Thursday, June 21*so we can make arrangements to have you all park together. I look forward to seeing you on July 7! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Have a great day!

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I just got this email from them.
Hi Jeff,*

Thank you so much for registering for Landon’s Jeep Jamboree with Curing Kids Cancer! I was reaching out to see if you would like to park with a specific Jeep club. If so, please respond by*Thursday, June 21*so we can make arrangements to have you all park together. I look forward to seeing you on July 7! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Have a great day!
Yep. Chris included a note about it in the recap. Tell them you are with Mid Carolina Jeepers and that we plan to meet offsite and come in together.

Haven't gotten the email with meeting minutes yet, and I didn't see it here.
We have a meeting place yet?

I'll volunteer our auction house parking lot.
We will more than all fit, and it's only a mile o or 2 from the speedway.

Haven't gotten the email with meeting minutes yet, and I didn't see it here.
We have a meeting place yet?

I'll volunteer our auction house parking lot.
We will more than all fit, and it's only a mile o or 2 from the speedway.
PM me your email if you still haven't gotten the meeting minutes. This the first month you haven't received it?