Labor Day at the Cove

Damn Locals have a parking area about a mile from the trailhead in Tracy City, and he said there may be a guy in the club that can help with parking on the south end (not sure what the south end is). He also said that there is a camp ground in Tracy City. I will continue to talk to this guy and see what comes out of it....
sweet, I'm looking forward to this one for sure!

I just registered on the Damn Locals forum and he said that they would make sure someone could show us around. He also told me that we dont want to be in there when we have had weather like this because the water rises pretty quick in that area.
yeah, I had seen a video a few years back of a toyota trying to cross a creek on the trail it it took it downstream.

So are we good to go on those dates? Aug 30-Sept 2nd?

Larry said hes down to go. I don't know about anyone else. Seems people want lots of time to plan for an event but dont want to confirm till the day before.

Is anyone else going? Kinda hard to ask someone to show us around when you only have 2 people showing interest in going.
where is everyone?

I know Larry said he was interested, I want to go, I bet Jimmy Kennemore will probably go. Cole would probably go. I'm thinking we could get a group together.