July 26-28 Uwharrie River Paddle and Trailride

Planning to go up Friday and camp then run the Uwharrie River from low water bridge to NC 109 saturday morning. later that day we can ride some trails or head to the lake. There are a few Class I rapids on this trip, but overall, the paddle is very easy, and is a good first time paddle.

We have site 29 reserved at Arrowhead Campground and have room for a few tents if anyone wants to get in on it.

Google Earth KMZ of the Paddle trip

Our friends Cher and Jody want to come with us on this trip. They went on the Georgia Traverse trip with us. They just have a tent so we’ll stick em somewhere.

Anyone have a smaller kayak they could bring a long that Madi can use? My other kayak is a 16ft sea kayak and that ain't going to to fit on Sheila or the river haha

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Anyone have a smaller kayak they could bring a long that Madi can use? My other kayak is a 16ft sea kayak and that ain't going to to fit on Sheila or the river haha
You could take my mad river for both of you if you want. Would just have to work out picking it up from Sarah's on Lexington side of lake.

You could take my mad river for both of you if you want. Would just have to work out picking it up from Sarah's on Lexington side of lake.
Thanks but now thinking about it Ill just take both mine with the toaster. I had reservations leaving my TJ unattended for hours anyway.

The weather for this trip is shaping up to be perfect too. Excited. When is everyone heading up? Hoping to start heading up around 3 on Friday.

Chris, you guys bringing kids? or no?

I'm down for meals.

Looks like we would need:
Dinner Friday-
Breakfast Sat-
Lunch probably on the river
Dinner Saturday-
Breakfast Sunday-

If yall want to claim a meal we can have someone do each meal, or we can just plan to do one one group meal sat night and everyone on their own for the rest. I'm cool with either.