G6 RC Event at Spring Offroad Festival

01tj

hmm, thats basically how we are planning our comp now haha...

I was doing a little brainstorming last night and have a good idea of how the course will be.

It will include:

A cool offcamber dirt uturn with hill climb
a long Z shaped rock garden with ledges
a V-notch that will get narrower and taller as it goes
A sand Pit
Some Log Obstacles similar to TTC
Man I wish I could be there and bash the Wraith!!

So there is a group of us meeting sunday to Load up the rocks at my house and head to the field to setup. We were hoping to do it early in the morning so we coudl be done by lunch time.

If I can get some guys to meet at my house at 8, we should be able to load up the rocks and get them to the field by 9. Then setup for a couple hours.

I need to make sure we have enough people to load these rocks, some of them are pretty heavy.

Chad said he will be at the field around 9:30 and I think Ryan said he is coming as well.

Cole, Larry, tripp? Can yall be at my house at 8? Is chase bringing the dump truck?

Well course building went well. Here is the course so far. I have also constructed a Log obstacle that we will add this friday.

I would just like to say, this picture does no justice to the size of these rocks... or the course.

(Click on the image to see a larger version of the picture)

Last edited:
No they are not. I had a fan freaking tastic time at yours from what I remember

Isn't all this practice you guys are getting running the course a little unfair to the competition ehh? :flipoff2:
haha true that, it was a fun time.

and the course will be open from 9-11 to practice all you want haha. you better be bringing yours down!

haha true that, it was a fun time.

and the course will be open from 9-11 to practice all you want haha. you better be bringing yours down!
I still haven't swapped out that burnt up axial motor, but I got my stock one sitting next to it and will probably swap them out after work tonight and bring it. Not sure if I'll compete but well see.