Dixie Run 34 October 2-4

1592314805765.png
Join the Southern Four Wheel Drive Association for the 34th edition of the premier Southeastern U.S. trail riding event. Join hundreds and hundreds of like minded four wheel drive enthusiasts as we bring our Annual event to the acclaimed Windrock OHV Park in beautiful Oliver Spring, TN just outside of Knoxville.

Our event schedule will include Excursion rides on Friday afternoon and Saturday to some beautiful scenic local vistas; scheduled trail rides throughout the park, Ladies Only rides, and so much more!. We are actively and diligently working to ensure the safety of all participants and are planning a variety of proactive changes to adhere to the CDC recommendations. We will still plan to have a huge raffle with prizes including winches, tires, body armor, suspensions, and a ton of 4x4 accessories for your rig all brought to you by our amazing sponsors who continue to support our core SFWDA mission of Conservation, Education, to preserve our Recreation.

Registration is coming soon!
#sfwda #dixierun #dixierun34 #BFGoodrich #warn #windrockpark

So they opened up Camping for $15 for the weekend for dixie run 34. Anyone interested in going up there? Its at Windrock this year, so it could be a fun time!

We'll be at Disney World with our neice....I really want to go check that place out sometime. We are looking at a job in Chattanooga... kind of hoping I can make a "work trip" at some point.

My DA read it as AOP. Which is where it was last year. I have been to Windrock once on my RZR. Would also like to take the CJ there sometime.