Daniel Boon BackCountry Byway Trip Fall 2021 Planning

So, I'm thinking the weekend of October 14-17 is the best for me and it seems others can do it. There are only a few cabins available for the fall already in the area. This one is open that weekend. Looks like total for 3 nights would be $1550

https://www.redrivergorgecabinrentals.com/cabins/a-may-zing-grace/

1627409762492.png

@LBarr2002 what do you think? this is one of the best prices I have found in the area for that many rooms. We could obivously do better camping. And the weather in October could be nice if I shoudl be looking more toward that.

So, we need to get 10 confirmed i guess before we reserve the house? correct Larry? We are discussing moving to other weekends i think. I need to get confirmation from a few others that the October 14-17 dates work for you guys.

Confirmed for Weekend of October 14-17
Brooks & Emily
Wayne
Richard

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
So, we need to get 10 confirmed i guess before we reserve the house? correct Larry? We are discussing moving to other weekends i think. I need to get confirmation from a few others that the October 14-17 dates work for you guys.

Confirmed for Weekend of October 14-17
Brooks & Emily
Wayne
Richard
I guess go ahead and plan for that weekend then. Tripp and I are in. It doesn't really matter to me how many we have as long as people are good with splitting how ever many ways we end up with.