Joey

Riding:
Courtney
Hunter
Elise
John (Maybe on 4 wheeler)
Chad
Churchill (Driving up there)
Updated. Planning on meeting at Bilo at 2:00 and pull out at 2:30. Gives time for last minute whatever you may need but try to have most of your stuff before we get there. If this is a problem for anyone let me know. The way its looking now, the club will be paying for the Campsite. We havent looked at doing a group meal yet but well talk about it and let yall know.

I'm probably not going to be able to make it. I wouldn't be able to leave till 6 at the earliest and the focus is over due for an oil change and the clutch/throwout bearing are begging to be changed (still). So Im not sure drivng 4.5 hours alone at night with a clutch about go out would be the best idea. Plus the zj is still on jack stands and i'd like to get that done.

Also, We had no objections to the idea of buying a club compressor so it is ordered and on its way. Hopefully it will be here in time for the weekend. It'll be a good addition to the club tool arsenal.

If anyone has any question, email, post, or call me and ill try to answer them. I'm going to look at the map and try to plan out some trails that everyone can run/watch since I wont be there to guide yall around. I know its gonna be an awesome trip so get ready for some good ol' Tennessee wheelin!!

Here is an updated list:

Driving:
Ronnie
Austin
Miles
Will
Joey

Riding:
Courtney
Hunter
Elise
John (Maybe on 4 wheeler)
Chad
Churchill (Driving up there)
John Cain (riding up there with churchill)

It looks like we should have enough seats riding up there and on the trail so thats good new. Bad news however, is the weather. Its looking alittle wet. Here is what weather.com says http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/outdoors/weekend/USTN0379 so bring your rain gear and some skinny pedal.

The plan is still to leave Bi-Lo at 2:30 tomorrow afternoon. This means you should try to be packed in a rig before then. Its a long drive there so the sooner we leave, the sooner we can get there and the sooner we can begin the comsumptioin of....umm....refreshing campfire beverages ;)

make sure you all make arrangements for food... That means you too Churchill, no sad puppy faces when we are sitting around eating a juicy steak and you are eating crumbly pop tarts!!! :)

did our shoppin last nite! :flipoff2:
well we still need to grab so of those uh... refreshments ronnie was talkin about but well get that done lol
Yeah we have to do some shopping still too haha. I actually have to register for classes today at 2... so Ill have my laptop at bilo doing that real quick hopefully.

if you put it in the CU offroad trail rides section now everyone registered can see it

if its in the CLUB general discussion it is club private