CU Offroad Windrock Trip: April 8th-10th

We have our April trip coming up in two weeks to Coal Creek OHV park in TN. It is an awesome place to wheel and has plenty for everybody. We'll be camping friday night and saturday night and leaving sunday. ATV/Dirt bikes are welcome (as long as you wear a helmet).

I got a rough headcount at the meeting but if you could post up if your going that would be great and also let me know if your riding or driving so I can work out the seating situation.

If anyone has any question feel free to post them up or shoot me a email/phone call.

Ok So far driving I have

Me
Austin
Miles
Will
Joey

Riding:
Courtney
Hunter
Elise
John (Maybe on 4 wheeler)
Chad
Churchill (Driving up there)

Anyone else? We need to figure out seats.

Last edited:
yeah, Will is going to be coming in the jeep. He only has one more seat though. i don't think he has seats in the back. but if jeremiah comes with him, then he won't have anymore seats. hes bringing it on a trailor. either hauling behind the f150 or if his buddy comes they are bringin the goose neck and we are going to put the yota and the jeep on it.

johns definately riding with me.
i can possibly fit three others in mine but i don't really like having the back seat too full just cause it could get sketch. so maybe two more could ride with me.

yeah, Will is going to be coming in the jeep. He only has one more seat though. i don't think he has seats in the back. but if jeremiah comes with him, then he won't have anymore seats. hes bringing it on a trailor. either hauling behind the f150 or if his buddy comes they are bringin the goose neck and we are going to put the yota and the jeep on it.

johns definately riding with me.
i can possibly fit three others in mine but i don't really like having the back seat too full just cause it could get sketch. so maybe two more could ride with me.
Yeah man sounds good. We probably wont need to load the back of the 4runner up. Just put 1 or 2 in there.

Anyone know if Churchill is coming? He's probably driving if he is.

Greg's not going to be able to make it, I think he said he parents are coming up this weekend.

I know he is coming just not sure how. But I Know I am pumped to get out there in some warm weather!! I am finishing up my hydrolic filter to try and fix my steering problem. And chad is planning on riding with me.