Clemson Offroad URE Trip Oct 12-14

As state above, Clemson Offroad will be heading up to URE this coming weekend for fall break.

We had a meeting tonight about the trip and there are about 7 to 8 rigs heading up there. We will be meeting up at the Bi-Lo in Clemson at 3 and leaving shortly after we grab some groceries.

Also this is the weekend of the URE jam of some sort, so there should be a pretty large turn out of rigs up there. I know a decent number of people said on JeepForum they were coming.

Currently driving:

Mason
Joey
Denis
Kyle
Corey
Churchill
Miles
Jack
Marcus
Gillis
Quinn

Anyone else is welcome to come up and drive, riding is probably going to be tight as we have less rigs than people this trip...

Last edited:
Ah dang man, wish you could make it. I'm hoping for there to be a big turn out of rigs there for the event because this is a lot of new club members first outing.

There will be a group meal. Do you plan on eating it? We need to know an approximate number of how many people will be eating.

And hell yeah Marcus you should.

Just talked to Ronnie, we are camping on the trail to Daniel (pretty much whereever we can all fit). and Joey, Ronnie said he was talking to you on facebook but bring it.

I want to say weve usually camped on Rocky Mtn Loop right next to Daniel, directly above the 92 black circle that is just to the right of the Rocky Mtn Loop Parking brown square. I was going to copy the picture and put a dot on it but I think I described it ok. And Marcus that would be awesome, if you do plan on coming and don't have anyone riding Ill definitely grab shotgun.

Group meal will be $5 and if I can find shrimp on the low low I think we might try low country boil, if not probably spaghetti or jambalaya. The meal will be for Saturday night.

Last edited:

01tj

I want to say weve usually camped on Rocky Mtn Loop right next to Daniel, directly above the 92 black circle that is just to the right of the Rocky Mtn Loop Parking brown square. I was going to copy the picture and put a dot on it but I think I described it ok. And Marcus that would be awesome, if you do plan on coming and don't have anyone riding Ill definitely grab shotgun.

Group meal will be $5 and if I can find shrimp on the low low I think we might try low country boil, if not probably spaghetti or jambalaya. The meal will be for Saturday night.
I'm planning on coming, and I'm not sure if someone is riding yet or not. I will let you know though.