Choccolocco Mountian May 25-28

I'd like to leave Thursday, but it wouldn't be till late as the wife doesn't get off work till 6. Where is everyone else leaving from? (I'd like to caravan with some other folks if possible).

I'll have to do some more figuring......but I'll probably End up either having you buys save us a tent space. Or more likely just leave a little after midnight and set up camp in the morning. Are we still planning on wheeling during the day Friday?

Well boys. The 95 degree temps are calling my name towards the water. Hope yall have a good time but it's lake weather for me and my fair ginger skin.:cheers:

I'm still in for Choccolocco on Saturday. The Shop that has my truck said they'll have the transmission back together tomorrow...we will actually see!

Think im heading up the river with a cooler full of red white and blue Bud's. I still haven't had time to fix the trans leak and am truthfully burnt out on working in the shop after the countless hours spent preparing for Harlan. I am ready to ride again but the heat is just another kink in that plan. I will be back soon, just not feeling going to Alabama on one of the best lake weekends there is.

Still working on my schedule, looks like I won't be able to get gone until late Friday afternoon/evening. Have any real plans been made as to which park, what day, camping where, etc. ?

Kelsi and I are down to leave thursday evening or late late thursday night (which would get us there early friday morning so we could set up camp and start wheeling!!!!!

Both parks for the weekend. Chocolocco Thrusday and Friday camping there Thursday night and leaving maybe Saturday morning (?) and going to Morris mtn for the rest of the weekend.
Ok, well I guess I'll probably plan on meeting ya'll at Morris if you think you'll be done wheeling at Choco by friday night, but I'll touch base with Marcus when I leave friday afternoon/evening and get and update on what the game plan is.

Our plan is definitely now (due to some IDIOTIC WIRING IN MY JEEP that I have to fix) will be to leave late thursday night so we get there at first light friday, set up camp, and start wheeling. I f things go better than expected we might get out of here early enough to make it there in time to get some sleep thursday night. Either way Marcus I'll be giving you a call tomorrow to go over last minute details.

Not sure why it posted a million times.......but you get the gist. I think I traced the problem with the melted wiring back to the fact that (think christmas tree) all of the "power" sources were daisy chained, with only one fuse.............. ARGH!!!!!!!!:pissed:

Well, DEFINITELY NOT. Yes, I fixed the auxiliary lighting issues, and they are all wired up and working........but now for some ungodly reason my rear lights (just the running and blinkers) aren't working......the brake lights do.....I'm researching it now, but I can't for the life of me figure out what one would have to do with the other!!!!!

Pretty much I'm an idiot and forgot about one little screw up in the front that was the grounding point for about 5 things, 3 of which I removed (the melted relay's) and the other two....welll,........i just forgot about.