Camping for 2023 Poker Run - Oconee Point 5/19-5/21

Sorry for the noob question, but where is the poker run, how long is it, and do vendors show up? I've been on a mess of poker runs, but none of them were much more than mild trail rides where we picked up cards along the way. Much more fun when you stuff 4 people into the Jeep to socialize.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Sorry for the noob question, but where is the poker run, how long is it, and do vendors show up? I've been on a mess of poker runs, but none of them were much more than mild trail rides where we picked up cards along the way. Much more fun when you stuff 4 people into the Jeep to socialize.
It's put on by Clemson 4 Wheel Center. The route is not published until day of but it leaves from C4W and ends at a private property where there are a couple little rock climbs and a huge raffle. It's always a good time.

The route is usually upstate SC, north GA, western NC and takes 4-5 hrs to drive.

You reserve tickets through C4W and we'll post when tickets are available.

I wanted to give someone on here a chance to grab a great site for this event. So at 11: AM this morning I am going to cancel our reservation. Something has come up that will prevent us from going. Hope this helps someone.