Boulder Wheelin

I might be able to do that weekend, assuming you would welcome a 3-year old as well.

Sent by the CIA through the fillings in my teeth.
I'm down. Tons of debris from the timber project on the ground right now making it a lot more sketchy to walk the land. But it's open enough now to really see everything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I would love to come up and beat on my jeep in those rocks. My parents house should not be but an hour from there. I plan to go there on a Friday after work then come up there on a Saturday. Just got to find a weekend we can work it out.... Jeep is coming along nicely too!

Yea I would love to come up and beat on my jeep in those rocks. My parents house should not be but an hour from there. I plan to go there on a Friday after work then come up there on a Saturday. Just got to find a weekend we can work it out.... Jeep is coming along nicely too!
Thanks. First trip coming up in two weeks to Windrock. Can't wait to wheel it! Be on the look out sometime the first week or two of April. And again in may after OSCAR.

Tree cutters are taking out the pines and sweet gums now. It's clearing out nicely. It should be easy to find new trail routes and obstacles. Looking forward to having another scouting day soon. Maybe the weekend of the 18th.

i should be able to help scout that day if you are still planning to

i should be able to help scout that day if you are still planning to
That's the plan right now. Saturday the 18th we will be blazing the trail routes for the dozers. No saw work yet! We can clean up with saws once the heavy equipment gets done!

[What time?QUOTE=88XJROX;73020]That's the plan right now. Saturday the 18th we will be blazing the trail routes for the dozers. No saw work yet! We can clean up with saws once the heavy equipment gets done!
What time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

[What time?QUOTE=88XJROX;73020]That's the plan right now. Saturday the 18th we will be blazing the trail routes for the dozers. No saw work yet! We can clean up with saws once the heavy equipment gets done!
What time?

[/QUOTE]

Let's meet at 9:00 am

Gotta get higher to get all of it. This is the trail in to the pit/paddock area and a couple trail heads out

My Saturday thing got moved to Sunday. I am considering blowing off some things and going to Aiken this weekend. But I have to be in Charleston on Sunday.....