August 30 - September 3rd MCJ @ Windrock OHV Park

i know windrock is more on the expensive side. but how much should we expect to pay? i need to know about how much cash im going to need to bring. i tried to do a quick google search but couldn't find much.
$17 per day per person for wheeling, and camping will be divided by however many people camp with us.

plus we are going to bbq dinner sat night.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I want to head back to the hotel at a decent time on Saturday night to catch at least part of the Clemson game. But that shouldn't be a problem.

Talked to Larry last night and we are trying to figure out who all wants to go in on food together. We'll be doing Pancakes Sat morning and Dutch Oven Breakfast casserole on Sunday Morning. I figure we can do hamburgers friday night and maybe something in the dutch oven sunday night.

Who all wants in on food together? We'll just all chip in on it with whoever wants in, but we dont want to show up with a ton of food and 3 people eat it.

Friday
Hamburgers for Dinner
Saturday
pancakes for breakfast
BBQ at the restaraunt for Dinner
Sunday
Breakfast casserole for breakfast
Something in the dutch oven for Dinner

So far looks like:

Brooks
Chase
Larry
Burgundy

anyone else want in. We can probably reasonably serve 8 people

Good thing I gave the rig a "once over" today. Every upper link bolt needed some snugging up, and the two front axle end upper link bolts were downright loose. Had to machine & weld some washers to one of them cause the bracket holes were worn. On the bright side, the whole rig feels nice and tight now...probably should be checking those more than the once every half-decade that I have been. Ready for for solid wheelin, rain or shine!

sorry i tried posting last night, but i dont think it worked. but if its not too late i'd like in on this food thing. i will not need food for friday, or sunday evening. if its too big of a hassel i can bring my own food. thanks.

and larry can you check to see if you got those control arms?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Do we have another dutch oven lined up? My cousin was going to check if he can borrow one if we need it.

Mason, I'll throw them in the truck. You can either bring.the shocks or I can get them from you some other time.

Do we have another dutch oven lined up? My cousin was going to check if he can borrow one if we need it.

Mason, I'll throw them in the truck. You can either bring.the shocks or I can get them from you some other time.
Cole has the shocks. I can tell him to bring them, or you can get them off of him back in Columbia.