August 13th MCJ Cookout and Shooting Range Day

Terry & Cindy Hanks will be at the 8/13 cookout. Will let you know what side dishe(s) we're bringing once you get a head count. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Hmm, I think we need to shoot an email out and ask for RSVPs. I'll get the master roster from work tomorrow and send an email to all the club members.
And to anyone on here, if you plan to attend please post up.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'd guess we're up around 30+ now.... Do you want to include a request for sides in the email? And do we need to think about 4 Boston Butts...

I counted roughly 20 in the thread. That's not including JR, Brian, Cole, Gillis, if any of them come, and I think my brother, Dad, and Mom will be there for a little while.

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
The Saluda Young Farmer's Tractor Pull is the same night just up the road from Will's if anyone is interested in going to it.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
We really need to get a count early this week so I can work out with Tripp and Will about getting the food, and set up for sides. Reid's has butt's on sale if I can get them soon.

Brooks, can you send out the email you were talking about?

I left the dang list at work to add the new members to the roster. If you can post the email you want me to send with the info for the bbq I"ll send it.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
How about: (the time in the first post of the thread is wrong now, please edit)

MCJ is having a Cookout/Pool Party/Shooting Range day August 13th. The party will be near Batesburg, at 373 Church Road (directions below). We will get started at noon and eat around 5:00 pm. We are providing BBQ and bread. Please RSVP to this address with the number in your party and if you want to bring a side or desert. Please RSVP even if you have said you will attend in the thread.

Visit http://www.offroadsc.com/showthread.php?943-August-13th-MCJ-Cookout-and-Shooting-Range-Day for more info.

From I-20:
Take exit 39, hwy 178 and head North towards Batesburg.
In Batesburg, turn left on 23
Turn right to stay on 178.
Turn left on Church Road (Holston Crossroads)
House will be on left.

From Saluda:
Take 178 South out of Saluda towards Batesburg.
Turn right on Church Road.
House will be on left.

Can the person providing the location pm me or email me. I have a couple questions: glenn fulmer at fulmerbros dot com Still trying to figure out if I can make it. I have to go to Atlanta on Tuesday and be at the dentist on Friday here in the ville.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
the wife and I are deciding what side to bring, is anyone already planning to bring any sides? We should figure that out...
Well, I posted earlier and it didn't submit. Ed is bringing a desert and Burgy is making cupcakes. We said baked beans and potato salad, and macaroni or rice would be good. Just pick what ya'll want to bring.