APRIL 30 - MidCarolina Jeepers Presents the Spring Offroad Festival

$15 per entry into the event

I'll check with some sponsors to see if we can get the seesaw and RTI ramp and some vendors.

Last edited:
Waiting on confirmation from some vendors. More info in the General Trail Rides section. I NEED CLUB ATTENDANCE!!! this could be a great way to show that us 4x4 guys arent just beer drinking rednecks. Talk about browny points for the club.

Can I get some confirmations that yall will be there?

Im planning on making it out for a few hours. I have some little crap to pass on to other unsuspecting jeepers....wait...never mind....I have some 4x4 gold to share with my wheeling buds :)

This is going to be alot more than the old swap meets we have had int he past. This will be more about the show. There will be a prize drawing for entrants in the show, also an RTI competition. I want this to be HUGE. We are going to fill up the field in front of millers. I need everyone to come with the attitude lets do all we can.

how about some WIS coverage? Positive coverage of 4x4 people doing good things....thats not very common.
Speaking of good things. Ever consider the club taking on a well traveled highway for adopt a highway program? Our club name on the sign would generate good publicity as well as get the name out there. Maybe somehow tie into the Spring Off road festival...after the show we go out and clean up a stretch of highway...WIS might be more apt to show up.

Speaking of good things. Ever consider the club taking on a well traveled highway for adopt a highway program? Our club name on the sign would generate good publicity as well as get the name out there. Maybe somehow tie into the Spring Off road festival...after the show we go out and clean up a stretch of highway...WIS might be more apt to show up.
I have always done hwy cleanups in the morning, I would think the evening would not be the best time.

I do think its a great plan, but getting people out and doing it is a totally different animal.

Start a thread in the Club discussions section.