10th Year Anniversary Clemson Offroad Shirts

READ ALL

Alright everyone! I have a paypal set up with the offroad club. I am now taking money for t-shirts and stickers. Like I said before, t-shirts are $13 ea and stickers are $3 ea. If you did not order before, before you place your order let me know what you are wanting to make sure it is not already taken. Once I am sure I have the product for you, I will let you know so you can send the money. I also have some other colors that i didn’t get much of. Such as purple, black, and saftey pink.

SEND MONEY TO THIS EMAIL: spencej@clemson.edu

Please put in detail the color and size again if you can. I am not sure if there is a buyer comment box or something. Also, PLEASE make it a gift.

If I forgot something, let me know.

READ ALL

Alright everyone! I have a paypal set up with the offroad club. I am now taking money for t-shirts and stickers. Like I said before, t-shirts are $13 ea and stickers are $3 ea. If you did not order before, before you place your order let me know what you are wanting to make sure it is not already taken. Once I am sure I have the product for you, I will let you know so you can send the money. I also have some other colors that i didn’t get much of. Such as purple, black, and saftey pink.

SEND MONEY TO THIS EMAIL: spencej@clemson.edu

Please put in detail the color and size again if you can. I am not sure if there is a buyer comment box or something. Also, PLEASE make it a gift.

If I forgot something, let me know.
Just paypal'd you for 2 shirts and 2 stickers. Meaders said he'd hold them for me at Clemson 4 wheel, I'll come by after work to get them.

Tiger I got your paypal purchase and I have it ready to go to bring it to work tomorrow.

HEY EVERYONE, I am heading to Greenville Friday and Columbia Saturday, so if you want your stuff let me know. Message up here to make sure I have it before you send paypal! Or text me your order at 252-525-8811

If you will be in Greenville Friday maybe I can get you up with Jimbo and he can grab my shirt for me. If not, I will figure it out another time. Money is sent.

To YJeeper: ( your inbox was full )

Yeah that isn't a problem. Just send your money to the paypal spencej@clemson.edu. When you go to pay, add $6 for shipping. Each shirt is $13, each sticker is $3 and each koozie is $3. Also, when you go to pay, add in the details box the shirt color, size, and your offroadsc username.

Thanks!