• Website #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above. Try again!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Now that I'm back on track, I have started work on the website again. I figure the fastest way to have a great site that is easy to use and update is to use a template. I have done a lot of these and I can modify pretty much any aspect of it. I have worked up 3 mock sites just to get a feel of these 3 templates and I would like your input. Please ignore the bulk of what is on the pages, that is just filler. Pay attention to the colors, layout and general feel of the site. Let me know which one you like by using the poll. Also, respond with any input that you may have.

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

I like the 3rd one. It is simpler than the others. Looks real nice for the "cyber face" of the club. For a club this size i think it is easier to be simple, cause making a total interactive site maybe a little overkill for a club. But that is just my opinon. But I do like the 3rd version alot. Good job.

Down wiht the 3rd one. I like the header panel better than the rest. There are aspects of the others I dig, but overall, 3 is the best visual

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Post your opinions and cast your vote. So far it's #3. I am going to leave this open until next weekend (august 6th). After I get back from the Gulches event, I will close the voting and get to work.

No Vote here, but i like the fact that the third appears to be a wider layout - wider= more room. I like the 2nd header with the 3rd layout, if the colors were changed.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
An update on the website. I just finished implementing the last major feature of the website. So now it is just a matter of putting all the pieces in the right place and double checking to make sure it all looks good. I'm going to get all current members information this coming meeting from Brooks (to setup your accounts) and it should be ready for launch by next months meeting. I would like to bring some equipment to the October meeting and show everyone the site and it's capabilities before going live. I'll work that out with Brooks.

The site will have individual logins for each member. Under your login you will be able to update your profile. Which includes an avatar, picture of your rig and informational fields about you and your rig. And something I know I have been looking for, photo galleries. The website will not only have photo galleries for the club, trips and events .... each member will have the ability to create their own galleries to store their wheeling photos in.

It's moving right along. It will be up before you know it. Let me know if anyone has any questions.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Oh yeah, also ... I'm putting a large rotating picture on the front page of the site that will show each member's rig with their first name and screen name. If you would like your picture up their, email me the picture you would like to use (your rig on the trail preferably) along with your first name and screen name. Send to greg@wolfgt.com. Thanks.