Wake up!!!

eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so sick of my Jeep. After this weekend, that pile of **** will sit for very long time. Hell I shouldnt be taking it and it may not even work out for me. Looks like I will spend another long night trying to get it to run right. I tried to remove the CCV valves from the valve cover yesterday for some retarded reason and broke both of them off. Turns out that these are pressed into the valve cover. Also, this stupid *** intake that I put on to avoid sucking water is actually acting like a funnel from my cowl delivering nice cool water. Blah Blah Bah Humbug.

Well, were finishing up putting a new link and shock tower on mine today. Then to get some alcohol to get the water out of the fuel and I hope to be done other than maybe some touch up paint. Gotta look fresh come awnnnn

You need something on the cowl side as a water shield!
I saw that issue coming, so I used a paint can. Cut out the bottom to fit over the intake tube, and cut a nice size vent on the side facing the HVAC intake. Never had any issue with water. I can even run the garden hose directly in the cowl vent.

Nick will be posting some pictures he got soon and I have some video but I will have to figure out this editing stuff to get it posted up.

Edit: Pics and video posted up under Nicks Poison Oak Invitaitonal thread

Last edited:
I heard they sold out.... and getting Jeeps!!!:flipoff2:
Did I say wheel? I meant drink booze on Thursday nights. Damn, my bad guys.

I was an OG Jeep guy so no big. And I still gots a Yota hood on the Ram Rod.

So who wants to have some shirts made up for Rob's bachelor's party???