Uwharrie 4/15-17

Anyone wanna go?
So far just me and Rich. He might not be coming up 'til early Saturday. I guess I'll be up there midday Friday securing a camp site along the trail.

you guys want to bump it to the next weekend? I have a group going up the next weekend I am gonig to hopefully camp with? It is a group from Earlycj5.com

you guys want to bump it to the next weekend? I have a group going up the next weekend I am gonig to hopefully camp with? It is a group from Earlycj5.com
Only if you promise to drive your CJ, Dan :flipoff2: :la:
It's possible but not likely. Rich would be PO'd to have to wait another week. :roll:

Leaving at 2. If anyone decides to go last minute, shoot me a text or call 803 543 0499 or catch me on CB channel 34. Feel free to set up camp with us.

Call me later today around 7 or so I should have the camping figured out by then. We'll be out and about all day Saturday just me and Rich most likely. We should be able to catch up with you somewhere. Hope to see you up there, it's going to be a killer XJ attack for sure!

Just getting back to the house. Had an awesome time. :grinpimp:Rich and I ended up linking up with two guys from Gastonia NC in some built XJs and wheeled that place senseless. Poured down rain midday Saturday which made it even funner. A super down pour happened only seconds after I got my front axle high centered on Kodak rock and wedged myself up against a tree and not a minute after I was pulled off it stopped raining and the sun came out. :roll: :la: Only damage the entire trip was my cracked rear tail light. I'm sure some pics will get posted on NAXJA. I'll make sure to put up some good ones.