Tommy Glenn

I am greatly saddened to let everyone know that Tommy Glenn passed away this evening. Apparently, it was a single car accident. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Crazy. I knew of Tommy from all the way back to Clemson, but didn't really know him. At Dixie Run last fall was the first time we had a real conversation. He will certainly be missed.

Sad news to hear about Tommy. He was always willing to take time out of his busy schedule to help others in the offroad community bend a pipe or tube and talk to you about all his wild projects.

Wow. That's incredibly sad. Everytime he worked on my jeep he got me in same day, knocked it out of the park, and he was quick. Always enjoyed seeing him and chatting. His death leaves a big hole in our community and he'll be greatly missed.

Last edited:
He will be missed, He was a great guy and always got the job done. I loved going to hang out in his shop when we were in college, and have stopped by numerous times since then to check in. Glad I got him to do my exhaust this summer. He was a true artist with tubing. We lost a great one!