Sunnyside ATV in Wrens GA

I won't be at the meeting to talk about it, but the Sunnyside ATV Park I scoped out earlier will be open to Jeeps on Saturday, August 6th. It is $25 for vehicle and drivers and passengers are $5, age 5 and under are free. The pkace is 900 acres and has 90 miles of trails so we should find something to do.

Typed on a phone where my fingertip spans across three or four keys creating lots of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.

I have some pictures that I will hopefully get up tonight. It is definitely set up as an ATV park. The trails were maintained quite well, nice and smooth, banked turns, etc. If you have an ATV or SxS this place would be a BLAST! However, some trails are too narrow for even a TJ, most trails will add to your rig's "patina," and there is little if any technical stuff and no obstacles. There is a hill climb area that has a series of climbs along a ridge that progressively get steeper. There are also large pits all over the place, as it is an active kaolin mine. One of the larger pits has groundwater seepage and you can drive down into it and go swimming.
I recommend bringing an ATV or SxS to this park over a Jeep, as they are open for those types of vehicles almost every weekend and the place is set up for it.