suggestions for a clutch

My truck is a 89 yota pickup, those in the CU offroad club know what it is, I believe i blew my clutch disc to pieces on the way home from Gulches. I have no clue about clutch brands and whatnot, I need some suggestions for a clutch to buy, if that does turn out to be the problem, any suggestions, previous experiences would help. BTW my truck has the 2.4L 22RE with the 5spd man. tranny. thanks for any help!

ok i looked those up, i can get a clutch from advance for around 20-30 bucks cheaper, i dont know if the saying "you get what you pay for" applies or not, oh and I guess I'll tell y'all what exactly is going on to see if i can get any more ideas of what it could be before I get into it, I was riding down hwy 25 on my way home from Gulches, I came to a redlight and put it in first and heard a clanking noise like i blew out a u-joint or diff, but when i pulled over i checked where the noise was coming from and its coming from the front of the tranny around the bellhousing. I went to pull over to the gas station across the road. When I put it in first it made a big clank, then it kept clanking when i hit the gas, then just quit moving and just revved like I had the clutch pedal in. It's been hard to shift since I got a new clutch, slave cyl, and mast cyl put in around Aug or Sept of last year. Thanks for any help

I believe they said it was a zoom, i got ****ted on the deal pretty bad though, they supposedly replaced the clutch and discovered that it was my master and slave cylinder and not my clutch, i think they may have put the original back in it and ****ted me even more

yea, only problem is first i have to find a job, then save the money, then buy it then put it in, all work that has been done to my truck has been done by me besides the clutch replacement so, it may be because i forgot somethin puttin it all back together, you think a missing pilot bearing would make it happen bc i never put one in when i put the motor together

wheeling is a tough hobby for the unemployed. Save up the extra coin and get the aisin. Advance clutches suck. Check and make sure none of your pressure plate bolts backed out or snapped.