Southern Fourwheel Drive Association

We contacted southern to see about getting a club membership as we had been asked to do at the last meeting.

The membership to southern is $30 per person and it includes membership to united 4wd.

I feel like there will be an uprising if we raise the dues to $50.

Here is the letter we recieved:

Dear MCJ,

Thank you for your interest in Southern Four Wheel Drive Association. All you have to do to become a member club is to have each member fill out a membership application and send them along with a check for $30.00 for each member to me at the address on the form. Or you can send me an Excel file or hardcopy listing of your club members with the information required on our membership form. Please have the club name on the membership applications or list and also please include your club information, such as club officers, club address, a brief write up on your club and your club website, if you have one. Once your club is a member then I can set you up in our online database so you can perform updates for your club membership. Your club information will be posted on our website and in our quarterly newsletter (Trail Mix).
Included in your SFWDA membership is membership in United Four Wheel Drive Associations. Each member will receive a copy of the Trail Mix and also will receive the United Four Wheel Drive Associations newsletter (United Voice). Here is a link to our Member Services page http://www.sfwda.org/membership/. If you have further questions feel free to call me at home 256-301-9026. I have also attached a MS Word file with more information.

Thanks

Bob Sullivant
SFWDA Membership Director
membership@sfwda.org
www.sfwda.org