Reputable Upstate/Greenville 4X Shop?

I'm relatively new to the area and was hoping someone might have a good referral for a reputable off-road/4x shop near me here in the Upstate?

I'm looking to have an Old Man Emu HD lift kit put on my stock 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Hemi. Also have some new JBA UCA's and a few other front end suspension related parts (outer tie rod ends, inner tie rods, sway bar bushings, etc) to be installed.

Wish I could do it myself but being a stay at home house Dad with a 4 year old son isn't conducive to garage work :smile:

Sure would appreciate any type of referral from someone you trust!

A big thank you, in advance, for your time. It is greatly appreciated.

--Mike

Well y'all were right on the money with Joe and Clemson 4Wheel. I had a great 20 minute conversation on the phone with him, am very happy with his honesty and what he had to say, and am now trying to figure out a date to get the Jeep down his way to move forward with the project.

Thanks again for the recommendations. Greatly appreciated....

--Mike

Well I just got back from picking up my Jeep from Joe @ Clemson 4Wheel. Words that come to mind: Thrilled, awesome, A+ customer service, A+ workmanship...

I'm so happy and thankful about the recommendation. Well worth the 2 hour round trip drive. Joe is a super nice guy, very customer focused, has great communication throughout the process and was super accommodating to my schedule and long list of requests and rookie questions. Not to mention he was sporting a very cool (and very worn) "OffroadSC.com" hat :cool:

Hope you read this Joe! I was giggling like my 4 year old son on the drive home. I sure appreciate everything.

Cheers gentleman....Mike

Well I just got back from picking up my Jeep from Joe @ Clemson 4Wheel. Words that come to mind: Thrilled, awesome, A+ customer service, A+ workmanship...

I'm so happy and thankful about the recommendation. Well worth the 2 hour round trip drive. Joe is a super nice guy, very customer focused, has great communication throughout the process and was super accommodating to my schedule and long list of requests and rookie questions. Not to mention he was sporting a very cool (and very worn) "OffroadSC.com" hat :cool:

Hope you read this Joe! I was giggling like my 4 year old son on the drive home. I sure appreciate everything.

Cheers gentleman....Mike

Glad everything worked out! Let us know if you need anything in the future and perhaps we'll see you out on the trails!

Hey brooks, I guess I need a new light blue offroadsc hat. :grin:

Very nice! What kind of lift and how much lift?
Thank you! Joe ("meaders") and Clemson 4Wheel did a great job.

Old Man Emu HD Lift Kit (struts, shocks, springs) with JBA Upper Control Arms. I *think* the lift is advertised at 2.5" but it ends up being 3" or so. I was a dope and failed to take any "stock" pictures or measurements.

Currently sits at 22.5" front mid-hub to fender and 22" rear mid-hub to fender. Seems to sit fairly even with little to no rake.