Presidents day ride at Gulches ORV Feb. 15-17

Clemson Offroad will be at gulches for the presidents day ride. We will most likely drive up there Friday after classes. I think mid carolina is going to be there this same weekend. Hopefully we can get a camp site with them or beside them. Post up if you plan on going! Hopefully Ronnie's rig will be ready by this trip as well!

Clemson Offroad will be at gulches for the presidents day ride. We will most likely drive up there Friday after classes. I think mid carolina is going to be there this same weekend. Hopefully we can get a camp site with them or beside them. Post up if you plan on going! Hopefully Ronnie's rig will be ready by this trip as well!
Yeah, we are planning to be there.

Yeah last time we camped at Brads (I think) which was pretty cool except no night wheeling. Look forward to seeing you all there. Gotta work on my axle and get that in there before presidents day. My gears just came in so need to either try and gear it myself or find someone to do it cheap. Just got back from Costa Rica and drove the Jeep for the first time and it was miserable. Got bad death wobble, wouldn't want to stay running, and the belt is squeaking like crazy but I just replaced it 2 months ago. Oh well hopefully the dw goes away with the swap.

Brooks - I'm not sure honestly, we have 5 rigs that said they are going at the meeting. Probably have 3-4 more that werent there. Is Guzzy making an appearance?

And Chad's got all his parts now for his front end. Just have to put it on jackstands and start taking it apart. He has to find someone to put in the new install kit for the 60 though. We are both at the point of pulling our front ends completely apart but two jeeps down in one house presents a problem of getting to class haha.

Brooks - I'm not sure honestly, we have 5 rigs that said they are going at the meeting. Probably have 3-4 more that werent there. Is Guzzy making an appearance?

And Chad's got all his parts now for his front end. Just have to put it on jackstands and start taking it apart. He has to find someone to put in the new install kit for the 60 though. We are both at the point of pulling our front ends completely apart but two jeeps down in one house presents a problem of getting to class haha.
I was planning on heading up there, but was unsure on camping. If yall are out there I may join you if there is room.

Do it!! We can always find room, I don't except that Friday night to be to crazy. I have to call Skip tomorrow, but there were 3 more sites available I think so if we have enough people we can get another one.

Were actually going up Friday and camping that night and heading out late Saturday (Thats the plan anyway, if its crazy and rowdy we might stick around). I figured it would be better to get some wheeling in Friday when there are less people there and then be here already on Saturday when the big crowd comes in. But Im sure we can get the campsite reserved for both nights if people want to stay sat.

Marcus the TJ will be there. Not gonna have the new parts in by then but im bringing it anyways cause im ready for some wheeling. not looking forward to that drive at all but oh well thats what i get for building a dd.