Peach Festival, Gilbert, July 4th

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I've missed a couple of meetings but wanted to find out if the peach festival parade had been discussed. We usually have a pretty good turnout for the parade and some ice cream after!

We talked about it a bit last meeting. If you want I can create a Facebook event on the club page and get the word out a bit better.

That I am not sure. When Brooks talked about it, it seemed like we were good. Maybe we are just piggy backing with another club? I'm not sure how this was taken care of last year.

They havent sent me the package yet. Usually is comes late, but never a problem. It is not a huge parade and they have always been good to us. They just wait a bit longer to get the stuff in the mail :)

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Dan is tha man.

So yes, please create an event for those who want to participate in the parade and decorate your jeep all Patriotic like.

Dan is tha man.

So yes, please create an event for those who want to participate in the parade and decorate your jeep all Patriotic like.
Can you or Brooks make me an admin in the group page? The last event I made only my friends on Facebook could see it. Once I'm an admin I can send it to everyone.

I called the Festival office today, because i never recieved a packet in the mail like usual. They are doing it different this year as i found out. It is all online registration. So i registered us and we will get a line up number soon.

What is Jim's address for us to meet at that morning? Check in for the parade is 8:30, after 9, they will not allow you in to stage. So we should be there around 8. Parade starts at 9:30

I got our lineup number. It is 38. Which is pretty close to the front ,as for the last few years we have been in the 80s.

But line up at #38. See you there!!!!

And dont forget to decorate your rigs!!

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Is anyone who is definitely coming able to pick up donuts and chik fil a? Probably the lexington walmart location? If a non-officer picks it up the club will reimburse you. Also, I have a donut coupon to get to whoever picks up.

Just a warning, if no one volunteers we'll be stuck with batesburg Hardee's or McDonald's biscuits ;).

Had a great time. Ended up staying MUCH longer than I intended to! I was very pleased with the number of club members that participated!
What all did yall get up to? We got some sandwiches, peaches and ice cream and listened to the band and rolled out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk