New Truck

We have a 3rd kid on the way and the 4Runner was about to get really small. Traded it in for something with more room that could also pull a bigger camper. It's an awesome truck so far. It felt huge when I first got it, but I can successfully navigate through the Krispy Kreme drivethru now :).

I still have my Tundra, but am contemplating on selling that to buy an older gen 4Runner project.

PXL_20210920_132317726.jpg

Sweet truck, but I recommend doing some research on the Transmission Thermostat delete. It seems to be an issue with the newer GM models where its getting stuck closed and not allowing the fluid to pass through the cooling system that it needs to.

Sweet truck, but I recommend doing some research on the Transmission Thermostat delete. It seems to be an issue with the newer GM models where its getting stuck closed and not allowing the fluid to pass through the cooling system that it needs to.
This sounds like one of those things that might void a warranty lol

whats the plan for this bad boy?
I'm pretty happy with it appearance wise and given my track record with vehicles will be keeping it mostly stock for a bit. I do have plans for a folding bed cover and some sort of step. I really like the AMP Research ones that fold up but dang those are expensive.