New Meeting Location Discussion.

Well, the Carolina Wings on St. Andrews that we have been meeting at has CLOSED its doors.

We are looking for ideas for a new meeting location.

My initial thoughts were something similar with a large room where we can meet, but that has been harder than I thought to arrange. I was also looking at finding a place that had a bit more variety of foods, as many people have mentioned they wanted something not fried.

Copper River Grill said they really have no way of serving parties of more than 20

Wild Wings said they have an outdoor seating area with heaters that is screened in that we could use.

Does anyone have any other ideas, or know of a local restaurant that would accommodate our meetings of 20-30 people and have good food and service?

theres a carolina wings in lexington too havent been inside yet but i could always stop in there and see what they say. ya guys think thats more central for everyone?

I know some people said they don't want fried, but fudruckers always has room for big groups, cause we used I go there all the time after swim meets.

I know some people said they don't want fried, but fudruckers always has room for big groups, cause we used I go there all the time after swim meets.
they have room for big groups, but do they have "a room" for big groups? we have already been down the path of meeting in the middle of a restaurant.

they have room for big groups, but do they have "a room" for big groups? we have already been down the path of meeting in the middle of a restaurant.
now that i think about it i don't think it would work out too well in there because there is always music blaring, and there is not an official "room".

the one in lex says no prob. they have 2 meeting rooms that seat over 20+ manager i spoke to is named mike. there is another jeep club using one of the rooms on the third monday of this month

address and number:

Lexington, SC
105 Northpoint Dr
(803) 356-6244
map it

the one in lex says no prob. they have 2 meeting rooms that seat over 20+ manager i spoke to is named mike. there is another jeep club using one of the rooms on the third monday of this month

address and number:

Lexington, SC
105 Northpoint Dr
(803) 356-6244
map it
I'm sure that is the MidCarolina Jeepers. Lindsay, the manager from the irmo store, transferred our meeting schedule to Mike before they closed.

no the name i got was jeepers creepers and the only one they had on the books was this third monday nothing after
yup, thats what they had for our name on the calender every time she emailed me. She only transferred that date because she wasnt sure if we would go there.