Memorial for Andrea's (Brooks' wife) Grandma

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
For those that don't know, Brooks' wife Andrea's Grandmother passed away Monday. They left Monday night and drove to Ft Myers Fl. Jeff (Greasemonkey) suggested that we send flowers from the club. I talked to Brooks tonight and he was going to get back to me with funeral arrangements, but I haven't heard from him yet.

My wife did some internet snooping and found the funeral info. The funeral is tomorrow (Thursday) at 10:30 AM, so I think its too late to do flowers. The obituary says that the family would prefer memorials to be made to the Alzheimer's Association. So, I suggest that we make a small donation in the club's name to the Alzheimer's Association.

Any opposed?

I think it is a great idea Brooks does so much for the club and Andrea jumped right in, and took over as secretary without hesitating I think it would show great appreciation to her and family!

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Done. Hope ya'll are doing ok and have a safe trip back.

Dear Mid Carolina Jeepers,

Thank you for your friendship and support of the Alzheimer's Association. Your donation of $50.00 is greatly appreciated and will be used to help advance vitally needed programs and services in addition to critical Alzheimer research.

Thanks again for helping to advance the fight against Alzheimer’s!

Sincerely,

Alzheimer's Association

WOW Guys!!! THANKS that means a whole lot. I let her family know and they were really grateful. Thanks again guys for your support!!!!