MCJ 2012 Where are we going?

Where are we going in 2012? We need to figure out some trips...any suggestions?

January
Private Ride, more info soon

February
Gulches?

March
Bumpus Cove?
Moab?
Hot Springs?

April
12-15 OSCAR @ Black Mountain Offroad Park, Harlan, KY

28 Spring Offroad Festival

May
Bumpus Cove?
Moab?
Hot Springs?

June

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Definitely want to get to morris mountain next year. JR and I were talking about morris mountain and chocolocco over a long weekend.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Not summer, too hot. My spring is completely up in the air because or work so who knows...

As far as Moab, I know Gillis, Jr, and Marcus were talking next year but I don't see that happening for me unless its in the fall. Jr's plans may have changed too since he'll be building a new rig. Burgundy and I had talked about setting a date in 2013 to give plenty of time to prepare and save money...

Id like to do an Outterbanks trip in the summer...Say Mid July or 2nd week in August
It wouldn't be so blazingly hot if we could go in early june or maybe may. 2nd week in august camping on the beach???? WHAT??? can you say HOOOOOOOOOOOT and muggy?

Good Call...However, with the beach right there, muggy shouldn't be to much of a problem :)

but you're right, Im good with any time really...Lori and I will make it work as we have wanted to make this trip for a few years.

i think a windrock trip would be alot of fun... and moab definitely is not going to be in my future this year. and a bumpus cove trip would be cool too.

I think we should definatly do another bumpus trip at some point. It opens up around the week of March 18th.

Windrock would be nice for next august again, it was good weather and it was dry.

01tj

I think we should definatly do another bumpus trip at some point. It opens up around the week of March 18th.

Windrock would be nice for next august again, it was good weather and it was dry.
And dusty. I will have my windsheild this time, But you can count me in on that Windrock Trip.

I think RBD for morris mountain would be a good time ffor next year. Its a very fun event that everyone should experience at least once. Chocolloco is only 45the minutes away and would make an awesome 7 day "ultimate adventure".