Jeep LJ Armor

So, I'm looking at starting a project and I have found 2 companies that offer the parts that I want. I'm wondering if anyone knows of something else similar out there.

I'm looking to do a 4" stretch on an LJ tub. So Poison Spyder and JCR both have 4" stretch steel rockers and Aluminum Corners. Are there any other companies that offer a similar kit? I want to keep the rockers and corners from the same company so that they line up well at the intersection.

Poison Spyder:
Sliders - 498
Corners - 539
Total - 1037

JCR:
Sliders - 599
Corners - 589
Total - 1188

Genright:
Sliders - 849
Corners - 799

Any other companies offer this that you guys know of?

Last edited:
trying to find out now if I can still run a stock flare on the rear, i just noticed that the opening is for a 40" tire.....that may be a problem.

So PSC claims that the stock flares wont work in their email response. I need to call and describe what I'm expecting. They probably dont realize that my flares are currently ziptied on and that if I can trim the back of the flares and get 4 bolts in them I'll be happy.

Next option after that would be JCR as they have the 4" stretch LJ corners and I think the stock flare will work. I'm wondering if I need to place a custom order to make sure I get my Fuel filler in the stock location. for a TJ.

Anyone know of anyone with a Set of the PSC Daddy Longlegs corners personally? I'd like to just see if they can hold a set of stock flares up to them.

Are you talking about the rear corner armor? Because mine are PSC and my stock flares work just fine...They are zip tied though. Hell they work even after I cut into the armor for tire clearance.

Alright, Talked to PSC, looks like they will not work with stock flares. Now I'm thinking I'm just going to snag the JCR kit with sliders and corners. Its about $150 more, but I like the build on their sliders more, and the corners will bolt right up.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Alright, Talked to PSC, looks like they will not work with stock flares. Now I'm thinking I'm just going to snag the JCR kit with sliders and corners. Its about $150 more, but I like the build on their sliders more, and the corners will bolt right up.
Are the sliders the same ones Dial has? I like those.