January 21 trail ride

Art is going to be at my house on the 20th and I would like to do a trail. Looking at doing a day trip to the gulch or to that new place over by Jefferson that DJ and Dick went to. Post up if you have any ideas or if you want to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say do Gulches there's more to do and I think we could get more people to go not to mention I'd like to support Skip more than I do

If you guys ever come towards Jefferson. Broken Nut it's called let me know and I'll definitely meet you there. I have plans for going to the work days in January and February in URE.

If you guys ever come towards Jefferson. Broken Nut it's called let me know and I'll definitely meet you there. I have plans for going to the work days in January and February in URE.
That may be a good possibility, I have to call skip back this afternoon to see if he will be open or not

Ok, Gulches is closed this Saturday, we are going to go to broken nut off-road, we will meet up at the Waffle House in lugoff at exit 92 and leave at 9:00, If you want to eat breakfast there you will need to be there earlier.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Ok, Gulches is closed this Saturday, we are going to go to broken nut off-road, we will meet up at the Waffle House in lugoff at exit 92 and leave at 9:00, If you want to eat breakfast there you will need to be there earlier.

5496 Eubanks Rd, Jefferson, SC 29718

Address for Broken Nut in case anyone misses the convoy. I know there was a large group interested in Gulches, but please post up if you're still interested for Broken Nut.

I'm a maybe, kinda, most likely not at this point, but we'll see.

Is Broken Nut something I could do? I'm in a stock JKU Rubi, but I'm also a big chicken.
When I was there last the trails were slick, it had just rained but were not hard at all. It's about 350 acres and a lot of trails and not a lot of elevation and hard stuff yet. It needs traffic.

5496 Eubanks Rd, Jefferson, SC 29718

Address for Broken Nut in case anyone misses the convoy. I know there was a large group interested in Gulches, but please post up if you're still interested for Broken Nut.

I'm a maybe, kinda, most likely not at this point, but we'll see.
Keep updating me. Any of yall coming have my number? if not pm me and I'll send it to you and you can text me and I'll try and meet up with you. I enjoyed it the couple times I went.