If you were rich and could have any reality show car/truck builder build you a car, who and why?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
No, I didn't win the lottery. I find myself watching a lot of MotorTrend TV in the afternoons working from home and thought it would be an interesting conversation starter.

Out of all the custom car/truck building shows out there, who would you choose and why?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
For a classic car / muscle car, I think I'd go with Dave Kindig. Their builds are custom, but not over the top. I like the subtle touches. Also seems like they put more effort into how the cars perform than a lot of the others.

For a classic car / muscle car, I think I'd go with Dave Kindig. Their builds are custom, but not over the top. I like the subtle touches. Also seems like they put more effort into how the cars perform than a lot of the others.
Id have to choose chip foose for a classic i think. I like his builds alot but also like how they keep a stockish vibe with the subtle touches like you said.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Id have to choose chip foose for a classic i think. I like his builds alot but also like how they keep a stockish vibe with the subtle touches like you said.
Foose in general, yes. Overhaulin no. I'd like to see what some of those one week builds look like down the road. Makes you wonder. Kind of like those Extreme Home Makeovers where they built a house in a week.

I’m going to say anything Jonathan Ward builds. He has enough YouTube subscribers to count as a show. Nobody I’ve seen shares his crazy attention to detail.