Or thats what I thought until I almost got stuck then about killed myself shoveling out the trailer. It worked out just about as well as most of Clarkson's antics.
I was using one of those clamp on bucket trailer movers and the thing started shifting. When I got down into the creek I couldn't steer the trailer and had to drop it, back out, turn around and hook up to the 3 point. After getting the trailer out of the mud I flipped back around to the bucket and tried to dump the trailer but the clay just stuck to the trailer. I shoveled it mostly out but the trailer coupler jammed up at some point and made it even more difficult.
I bought a cheap RV bumper hitch mount and made a more permanent hitch/hook mount for the bucket. My bucket has a narrow (but 1/4" thick) top rail with a gap right in the middle to acces the fittings for the combo bucket. I didn't want to make anything permanent so you could get to the fittings.
I built a little bracket out of 2" and 3" 1/4" flat bar. It has tabs that lock over the lip, spans the gap, and secures with 2 bolts on the face.
I'll need to use a drop insert but I think this will work much better than the clamp on and can be left in place while using the bucket.
I also swapped out the clamshell type coupler on the trailer for a regular style. Something jammed in that coupler and you couldn't unlock it without a hammer. I've never liked this style anyway, so replaced.