Harlan Christmas Trip Dec 17-20th

Been visiting the girlfriends parents and havent had a chance to since the trip but here ya go. The weather held off while we were there but the rain that they got before we got there managed to make the trails quite sloppy. The whole weekend seems like a blur and I can't remember what trails we ran each day, but me and Austin ran a lot of trails that we never have before and I liked seeing some of the park that Ive been missing. For the first time I ran intimidator, shameless, fish fossil, whitetail, and a good many nameless trails. Had an awesome trip, met a couple new guys like Scott and his 4 runner on 40 treps and Bill who bought kirbys benz buggy. Had some carnage, by the final day Casey managed to break a stub shaft, Austin's buggy wasn't running right, and my ZJ has something broken but no clue what it is. When I was driving up the main trail the last day my transmission overheated and started smoking. I turned around to go down to the house and once I got off the trail and on the gravel road I shifted it into 2 high and my driveline was binding. The rear driveshaft/t case output would turn a 1/4 of a turn at a time and then lock up and drag the tires, free up and do the same thing again draggin the tires and making it buck. I put it in 4 LO and it did not bind or lock up. I took the front shaft out to drive home and loaded it on the trailer. Once I got back to Clemson I pulled it off and put it through 2 hi 4 hi 4 lo and no binding at all. I drove it to work and besides everything being loose again it drove ok. So I'm stumped. Going to start pulling apart both diffs and inspect to see whats up. Might end up pulling the tcase apart if I don't find anything in the diffs. Enough jibber jabber heres some pictures