General Gulches Information

Gulches ORV Park is an off road vehicle park located in Laurens County, South Carolina.

Located between Columbia and Greenville, we have planty of land for ATV, 4x4, off road bike and Jeep riders to rock-crawl.
Our 450 foot elevation from the road to the Reedy River along with rock faces, gardens, a tank trap with three water holes and sugar sand offer endless fun for ORVers.

We are located in Laurens county on Indian Mound Rd. This is off 252 at hwy 25 or off 221 out of the city of Laurens 7.5 mile south on 221 Indian Mound. Bear right off of 221 at Crenshaws bait shop (has 100 cow skulls on the roof.) We are about 7 miles either way on Indian Mound Road

6850 Indian Mound Road
Laurens County, SC 29384

For questions or to volunteer to help make Gulches great:
Call Skip @ (864) 449-5698 or
e-mail at Gulches@gmail.com

www.gulchesorvpark.com

4x4s, ATVs & Trail Bikes Welcome!

Pricing:
Vehicle and Driver Fridays $15.00
Vehicle and Driver Saturdays $25.00
Vehicle and Driver Sundays $25.00
Passengers $5.00
Camping per tent, per night $10.00

New Weekend Pass From Friday at 3pm to Sunday 6pm $50.00
(after a $5.00 one-time membership fee)

Friday: 3PM - dusk
Saturday: 10AM 'till Dusk
Sunday: 11AM 'till 6PM

Safety: ATV and Motorcycle riders MUST wear helmets and goggles. No alcohol is permitted on the property.
You must be 18+ or accompanied by a parent while on the property. Parents must sign waiver forms before minors can enter park.

View Location Map

Our GPS Location:
n34 23.927
w82 08.268

We had some unfortunate things happen at the last night ride that I feel must be addressed. Sometime after the night ride one of our guests decided not to open the gate's dummy lock but to just blast right through the gate. We keep the gate closed but not locked at 10 pm to keep others out who have not signed a wavier. Second someone after the night ride decided to toss a case of empty beer cans all over our driveway. To me this shows a lack of respect for my business. I'm sure these folks would not drive through the doors of another business or toss illegal beer cans all over that business's drive way, or maybe they would. I always tend to think that off roaders are a little bit more respectful when it comes to our places to ride. We have lost so many parks already. We will try a couple more night rides but if the same happens they will end. I am not their mother and if this is the way adult children act I will stop the night rides. I started this park solely to give us a place to ride. I did not open it to make a fortune or even a living and if you don't believe that we need to have a long talk. Of course the majority of our guests are very respectful and I was not going to mention this but these types of things seem to be on the rise and it needs to stop.

We had some unfortunate things happen at the last night ride that I feel must be addressed. Sometime after the night ride one of our guests decided not to open the gate's dummy lock but to just blast right through the gate. We keep the gate closed but not locked at 10 pm to keep others out who have not signed a wavier. Second someone after the night ride decided to toss a case of empty beer cans all over our driveway. To me this shows a lack of respect for my business. I'm sure these folks would not drive through the doors of another business or toss illegal beer cans all over that business's drive way, or maybe they would. I always tend to think that off roaders are a little bit more respectful when it comes to our places to ride. We have lost so many parks already. We will try a couple more night rides but if the same happens they will end. I am not their mother and if this is the way adult children act I will stop the night rides. I started this park solely to give us a place to ride. I did not open it to make a fortune or even a living and if you don't believe that we need to have a long talk. Of course the majority of our guests are very respectful and I was not going to mention this but these types of things seem to be on the rise and it needs to stop.
I saw your post on Facebook about this. Thats just nuts! We only have ONE legal Park in SC, and they want to screw it up? It seems some people have no respect for anything.