Food for Windrock September 2011

Trying to get an idea for meals for this trip. This is merely a suggestion, let me know if yall have any ideas

Dinners we will do as a group if yall want to. Lunch and Breakfast will be on your own.

Thursday

Dinner: Hot Dogs on the grill and Chili in the dutch oven?

Friday

Breakfast: Something easy and fast

Lunch: Sandwiches/whatever

Dinner: Pizzas in the Dutch Oven?

Saturday

Breakfast: Buiscuits and Sausage patties?

Lunch: Sandwiches /whatever

Dinner:BBQ in oliver Springs

Sunday

Breakfast: Pancakes and Bacon?

Lunch: Sandwiches/ whatever

Dinner: Baked Spagetti in the Dutch Oven

Monday

Breakfast:Cracker Barrel or waffle house on the way out?

The way I figure, if we go in on food together its cheaper and we can cook all at the same time. You dont have to join in its just an option. And if you have any suggestions please let me know. This is just an Idea.

let me know what yall think.

Last edited:

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
If I contribute dogs and brats (for one or more meals) will that get me in on the rest? I just need to know how many to feed.

I'm goin to try to figure up how much it will be for everyone.

so how many people are planning to eat together? I need to know who is not planning on cooking with the group?

this is the list of people going from what I know.

JR
Ricky
Greg
Brooks
Larry
Burgundy
Larrys Dad
Marcus
Steve
Gillis

is that it? who are the five you are brining Larry?

Ok so Thursday night we will have 5 people. I think everyone is down for cooking together at least out of this group. I figured an easy cheap meal would be some hot dogs and chili and chips and drinks. I'll bring charcoal and a grill and the dutch oven and chili if yall can bring hot dogs, chips, and buns. We can stop at the grocery store in oliver springs to pick up some more food for the weekend once we meet up with larry and marcus and the other guys friday.

Brooks
Gillis
Ricky
JR
Greg

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Ok, so you don't want me to bring breakfast stuff, just a cooler we can put it all in? I've got propane and some fire wood.

I have some drinks, cups, plates, napkins, and plastic-ware left over from the cookout. It won't be enough for all weekend but i'll bring it.

Ok, so you don't want me to bring breakfast stuff, just a cooler we can put it all in? I've got propane and some fire wood.

I have some drinks, cups, plates, napkins, and plastic-ware left over from the cookout. It won't be enough for all weekend but i'll bring it.
the way i figure we can just run into town on the way and pick up some food so we know who all wants to eat. So you can bring something if you want to go ahead and get it before thats fine, I just dont feel like i'll have a good number before then.

Alright, I'm calling some of yall to see if this works for yall

Brooks - Chili and charcoal
Ricky - Buns
Greg - Hotdogs/Brats
Gillis - Chips
JR - Chips

Last edited: