Fire Extinguishers

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I intend to order a Halotron fire extinguisher (2.5 LB. Halotron Amerex B385TS) before our Moab trip. I've found a few places that are cheaper but charge $20+ shipping, or $138 each with free shipping from fireextinquisherdepot. If you buy 4 or more they're $130.

If anyone else wants to go in and order one, I'll get a count and figure out the cheapest way to get them. Should be no more than $130 if we get a few people to order. Order will be placed immediately after our meeting Monday night and I'd like to have money in advance of order.

I intend to order a Halotron fire extinguisher (2.5 LB. Halotron Amerex B385TS) before our Moab trip. I've found a few places that are cheaper but charge $20+ shipping, or $138 each with free shipping from fireextinquisherdepot. If you buy 4 or more they're $130.

If anyone else wants to go in and order one, I'll get a count and figure out the cheapest way to get them. Should be no more than $130 if we get a few people to order. Order will be placed immediately after our meeting Monday night and I'd like to have money in advance of order.
There is a company in Leesville that sells extinguishers, randomly I noticed it on one of Steve Springs posts several months ago. Ill see if i can find it.

Suncoast Fire and Safety
1512 Broad St
Leesville, South Carolina

Last edited:

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I remember on one of our trips I accidentally set mine off. One of the guys came up and when we were talking he said that he was in that business. Wish I could remember who it was.