February 1 - MCJ Club Work Day

Remember our conversation last weekend about the video game where you could copy/paste your save file and duplicate cars? Looks like you did that with the JK 🤣
it worked like a charm, if only it was that easy, it would be amazing to see what the the basically stock JK could do if you drove it like a rental. Paging @jimbo92 :grinpimp:

9-10 sounds good to me. I'll probably be out there cleaning up the garage some so others can work.

Does anyone have a transmission jack they can bring and we need a few jackstands as most of mine are under my jeep currently.

Also, if anyone has any factory JK control arms you want to get rid of please let me know.

9-10 sounds good to me. I'll probably be out there cleaning up the garage some so others can work.

Does anyone have a transmission jack they can bring and we need a few jackstands as most of mine are under my jeep currently.

Also, if anyone has any factory JK control arms you want to get rid of please let me know.
I'm busy tomorrow but Larry will be bringing my transmission jack.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
How did it go? Is it a Jeep yet? I wish I could have been there, but I never got the information to attend. Spent the day putting my jeep back together.