Do yall have a 2012 Calendar?

Where are yall going? when are your meetings? There should be a calendar of scheduled meetings at the VERY LEAST. How do you expect to have a club if nobody knows when to go anywhere.

What are yall doing up there in Clemson nowadays? :shaking:

Shamrock run this weekend, then OSCAR as far as i know (for some atleast). They haven't really been on any trips lately because of interest and being broke from what Ron told me last. I dont know about the meetings. Think most of the newer folks don't really have rigs and rely on riding with others but most have been out of commision. Ron just got his fixed, Casey just got his working again but not 100% because of the cutting off deal, Chad got his rig back recently from Clippa, Hunter needs a steering box/pitman arm still, David's to busy bagging groceries and flipping Chris' buggy and hasn't finished his yet, and Baustin is stuck in flat *** florida.

you would think that even with broken stuff they could still have meetings... we used to have 2 a month, I'm wondering if they have 2 a semester now...

I'm still here too, just was tied up last semester in classes and couldn't get to the meetings. This semester I started a job, forgot about the first meeting, and can't do the more extreme stuff (no rock sliders or lockers) so I can't justify driving 4+ hrs away to some of the bigger parks knowing that I'll be the only less capable rig going and would most likely be riding on my own. That and I'm trying to save money and long trips don't help that out much. I'm down for closer trips though.

... but most have been out of commision. Ron just got his fixed, Casey just got his working again but not 100% because of the cutting off deal, Chad got his rig back recently from Clippa, Hunter needs a steering box/pitman arm still, David's to busy bagging groceries and flipping Chris' buggy and hasn't finished his yet, and Baustin is stuck in flat *** florida.
My rig is running and my trailer is rolling. I'm waiting on a trip to go on, as long as I have the funds to, seems every time I get a little bit in my pocket something on my truck breaks:shaking:

No more shamrock run. Think the funds and interest wasn't really there. Ron told me today they were going to gulches instead if anyone else is wanting to go. I'm not sure yet if i'll make it because i may have to go to Sumter.

Would be a good time to camp friday, wheel saturday then go to the greenwood mud bog.

I have been lazy about using offroadsc but we have a schedule that was sent out in emails. Ill update everything on here when I get back Sunday.

I'm still here too, just was tied up last semester in classes and couldn't get to the meetings. This semester I started a job, forgot about the first meeting, and can't do the more extreme stuff (no rock sliders or lockers) so I can't justify driving 4+ hrs away to some of the bigger parks knowing that I'll be the only less capable rig going and would most likely be riding on my own. That and I'm trying to save money and long trips don't help that out much. I'm down for closer trips though.
I agree with you and we will be trying to go on more closer trips. That's one reason we changed to gulches this weekend to save money for Harlan. My biggest problem is I don't know any of the closer/easier trails like bumpas and hurricane creek and lately the people who have been to those places have not been coming on trips. We tried Beasley twice but both times it rained out.

No more shamrock run. Think the funds and interest wasn't really there. Ron told me today they were going to gulches instead if anyone else is wanting to go. I'm not sure yet if i'll make it because i may have to go to Sumter.

Would be a good time to camp friday, wheel saturday then go to the greenwood mud bog.
I didn't think about going to the mudbog. Might have to talk about that.