December 10-12 MCJ Uwharrie Christmas Trip

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
A few of us are planning to go camp Thursday night also. We'll have a group meal Saturday evening, but we have a couple options depending on how many people we have. Can we get a count and when you plan to come?

I'll be there Thursday and the rest of the family Friday evening.

Unfortunately I have to work that weekend because I am off the one before. Downside to having a service department open on Saturday is that someone has to work it.

From what I found, a fire less than 3 feet in width and 2 feet in height is ok as long as it is in a contained pit.

View attachment 22385

well thats good to know.

I spoke with the Chris Cagle at the OutPost, they said they could do the catering with BBQ and Chicken and they are going to get me a price Today hopefully. We would have to pick it up at the Outpost, which I think would be ok. We can bring the steam tables.

You may not have to worry about the burn ban issue as there looks to be some rain moving through this week. Which is a good thing, dusty is an understatement. I had to back waaay off the jeep in front of me to even see at times.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
You may not have to worry about the burn ban issue as there looks to be some rain moving through this week. Which is a good thing, dusty is an understatement. I had to back waaay off the jeep in front of me to even see at times.
Definitely a good thing. Uwharrie is a lot more fun when it's a little wet...