CU OFFROAD Uwharrie September 9th-11th

Its that time of the year again I hope everyone is ready for the first trip of the semester. Were heading to Beasley Knob in Blairsville GA just under 2 hours away. The plan is to meet at Bilo at 2:30 Friday afternoon and leave at 3. If this is a problem for someone let me know and we may be able to adjust the time. If you need food try and get to Bilo a little early so we can make sure we leave at 3. We will be camping both nights so make sure to bring a sleeping bag and whatever else you will need. There is a chance of thunder storms as well so be sure to bring some raingear. We will be bringing a tent that will sleep about 10 comfortably but if you want to bring your own you are more than welcome to.

As far as vehicles go if you are driving please try and at least bring a full size spare, some kind of jack and a way to change your tire, and a fire extinguisher. If you have a CB radio please make sure it is hooked up and working. If you don’t have time to get one before the trip we will be a little understanding since you only have a couple days.

Here’s the list of drivers and riders, I listed you even if you said maybe so be sure to chime in if you changed your mind.

Driving
Ronnie
Casey
Hunter
Nick W
Michael M
Churchill
Michael C (Rhino)
Megan (4 Wheeler)
Miles
Chris

Riding
Jake
Kyle
Elise
Brianna
John C
Joey

If you are driving and I don’t already have your cell phone number please post that up as well in case we don’t see you at Bilo we can figure out what’s the deal. Hopefully we get a little rain to make this weekend a throttle fest!

Last edited:
hello there ronald, im not sure if you have my number. its is 1-800-rck-krwl. and i shall be bringing my 1993 jeep grand chariot. I will be decreased in my seating abilities due to the fact that i shall have my canine companion acquiring the rear seat quaters. But i am greatly looking "foe-ward" to our upcoming excursion into the great wilderness.

Argh - I'll be at an event this coming weekend and will be at Beasley at a Rover event the weekend y'all will be there. I need to make it out to a Clemson Offroad event soon...

so someone i know from home told me someone from nova clubx is at clemson now and just found out about us. anyways he is now coming and riding with me. his car isn't in the state

And here's your weekend weather report for Beasley

FRIDAY
High 76 Chance of precip 10%
Low 51

SATURDAY
High 77 Chance of precip 10%
Low 53

SUNDAY
High 73 Chance of precip 30%
Low 55

Looking like great wheeling weather

And here's your weekend weather report for Beasley

FRIDAY
High 76 Chance of precip 10%
Low 51

SATURDAY
High 77 Chance of precip 10%
Low 53

SUNDAY
High 73 Chance of precip 30%
Low 55

Looking like great wheeling weather

I know who's bring a hammock :grinpimp:

Plus for those bringing food I am bringing a two burner stove, a flat grill and a small oven that can cook biscuits. If what your cooking requires a pot be sure to bring one.