Clemson Offroad Spring Schedule

For the remainder of the spring semester schedule we have 2 trips planned. (The meeting in April could possibly be rescheduled to another weekend if something comes up.)

March 27th - Meeting at Fiesta Grill

April 8th-10th we will be going to Windrock or Coalcreek Offroad park in Oliver Springs, TN. We will be camping and details will be announced at our next meeting.

April 23th - Meeting at Fiesta Grill

May 7th-9th we will be going to Uwharrie National Forest in Troy, NC. We could possibly be renting a cabin for this trip depending on funds and if people are interested. We will discuss this at the prior meeting.

Are yall doing the gulches trip in march or no?
As of now Austin, Chad, and DJ are going to Harlan with Kirby, Marcus and the other guys. Me, Casey and possibly David are the only people that Ive heard interest from for going. David doesnt have a rig though and i think wants to use the Hillbilly. If he cant get that im debating putting my ZJ on jackstands the weekend we start break and putting the 8.8 in.

Are yall planning to post a fall schedule after class starts and you have your first meeting or are you going to have an idea setup beforehand?

We already have an idea for our trips for the fall semester set up. Probably going to post it before the first meeting, but our first trip will most likely be early September to allow everyone to get settled back in Clemson since classes start late August. Hopefully this will give some time to encourage some new faces as well. If I recall we were gonna try to go to Beasley Knob, only an hour and a half away and easier trails for the new guys and good camping.

beasley knob is pretty fun. ive only been there once but that was a while back and we were on four wheelers. i cant wait til school starts back up. whens the first meeting?