Clemson Offroad Club is going to Gluches

We will be heading out to Gluches for its President’s Day Run Feburary 22nd. We may be camping and staying for a couple days. This information will be released this Sunday at our club meeting. I will update the thread as I learn more. Please let me know if you have any questions. Email me at spencej@g.clemson.edu

should be a good event, hopefully the weather holds out. Where are the rest of the clemson guys? is it just you in the club that knows what the internet is haha?

should be a good event, hopefully the weather holds out. Where are the rest of the clemson guys? is it just you in the club that knows what the internet is haha?
Yeah, most of them just go to the meetings and maybe a trip or two. I am helping Ronnie out on here, the Club website with pictures and the schedule, and the facebook page because he is teaching this semester. So he is pretty busy.

Yesssirrr camping Saturday night. Got 3 spots by the river. 4, 5, and 6. He said we can probably use 3 if we need to. Well set up 1 campsite as the firepit and hang out and camp in the rest of them. I can't get on facebook now at school its blocked by the district but will post this in there.