Clemson Offroad Christmas Harlan Ride

Good ways off, but I figured i'd go ahead and post this up so people will know about it. Dates are not set in stone yet because we have to see when everyones exams end but it will be the weekend of Saturday the 15th.

Post up if you plan on coming and if you're in the club we will have a spot in a cabin for you, and if you aren't in the club we can figure something out for you as it will most likely be a little chilly outside. :grin:

Post up if you plan on coming.

Last edited:
We have exams until that Friday, so our Christmas trip lasts from Saturday the 15th to Tuesday the 18th. Some guys may head down Friday if they don't have exams or don't go to Clemson. I added the facebook page for the trip yesterday. I do not have Lupe's (guy who rents the houses) phone number anymore because I got a new phone. If anyone has this please let me know. I tried calling up to the gas station and ask if anyone had it but had no luck. I know the guy who owns the cabins has it, but I hate asking him for the number of a guy who is his competition but will likely call him this weekend if I can't get it from someone else.

Get the yellow house. It's much cleaner than lupe's and the guy won't take you to jail like lupe. Boycott the messican
He took someone to jail? Weve never had a problem there...though hes given us a few strange looks when our fire was touching the roof under that covered pit. I will call the guy about the yellow house though. We stayed there a couple years before and everyone liked it.

Last edited:
Yeah Lupe took four of our guys to jail for drinking in the camp ground behind dairy hut.

Are you serious?! I never knew that was a problem. I understand its a dry county but when you start arresting the guys who are coming and spending good money there you might have an even bigger problem. We all were drinking at his house when he came up to get his check. I guess when your handing him money he takes a different view. Wont be staying at his house then if we can help it.

Both of the phone numbers for the yellow house have been disconnected, I sent an email so well see. If I don't hear back I guess Ill call the gas station and ask if anyone knows them.