Chris May Day @ Gulches June 30th

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Marcus broke the front passenger u-joint in TNT (the first obstacle we went to). We spent the next hour sweating our balls off while he fixed it. He was about to pass out. The heat was horrible. My rig continued to overheat and rough start. I'm sure 107 degree heat didn't help matters. At one point it wouldn't even idle. Then the passenger rear shock mount on my rig got ripped off. But after closer inspection it seems the guys at ECGS didn't weld it on. Only two tacks. No wonder it came off. When that happened, I called it a day and headed home. I took that as a sign that it wasn't my day.

As for the "event", I was disappointed. But I'm sure it mostly had to do with the heat. I got separated from our group twice and when I did I drove the complete loop around the park to see the big rigs playing. All I seen was a full parking lot of trailers but nobody on the trails. Apparently they were all hiding out in the campers and cabins with the A/C.

Never again for me. That heat was too much. Maybe if my jeep was running right and I could have been running my A/C instead of my heater (trying to cool the engine down), it may have been better.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Oh, and I only seen Gillis for about two minutes. Long enough for him to get out of bed (at 11:30am), hop in his Jeep and go to his truck. He spent the rest of the day in his truck sleeping. I guess he was sick. Hope he's feeling better.

Oh, and I only seen Gillis for about two minutes. Long enough for him to get out of bed (at 11:30am), hop in his Jeep and go to his truck. He spent the rest of the day in his truck sleeping. I guess he was sick. Hope he's feeling better.
They said he was sick as a dog all day. He was out and about when we got there around 5. Ran into them on Papa Gulch. Gillis beat on it up near the top and busted another hub. Then we spent about an hour gettin chris flipped back over in there. It was hot as balls.

We were heading out of the park and I went around some folks at the bottom of Twisted Intentions...ofcourse the 50 folks at the bottom talked me into hammering down on it. Ended up grenading the 14 Bolt. Pretty sure it's the spider gears. But hey....I did give it a hell of a effort in 3 wheel dig.

I was sick all. Hard to believe it but I stayed on the couch with a hoody and sweet pants on. Something is going around, I still feel alittle achy.