Black Friday 2021 deals and buys

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Post up interesting black Friday deals and what you're looking for or purchasing. So far I've seen:

Midland radio 15% off and free beanie with code VIP15

UCF has 15% off with code BLACKCYBER21

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I ran over to Home Depot after work last Wednesday to pick up a One+ 18V inverter. Got it and left with a brushless compact drill to replace the one I let the magic smoke out of a couple years ago.
20211117_191936.jpg

Direct tool had a pretty good sale a couple weeks ago and I picked up the one+ band saw, grease gun, caulk gun, and a glue gun. Each tool purchase came with a sanitizer sprayer, so if anyone needs a sprayer let me know :ROFLMAO:

20211118_155933.jpg

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I happened to wake up and check the olympus site. Things were selling out fast and I had to edit my cart a few times because of no stock, but I managed to grab a Blue AF kinetic rope for someone in particular, another rope, couple shackles, and a couple winch lines. Woohoo!

I happened to wake up and check the olympus site. Things were selling out fast and I had to edit my cart a few times because of no stock, but I managed to grab a Blue AF kinetic rope for someone in particular, another rope, couple shackles, and a couple winch lines. Woohoo!
let me know the total I owe ya, I appreciate it!